Search This Blog

Sunday

One Year. Ichinen.

It's been one year since the kareshi professed his undying love for me. Haha. Everytime I think about it, it makes me laugh. I don't know why, but what started out as a friendship actually grew into something else.

Flowers which the kareshi gave when he professed a year ago. Dried them up and kept them.

I have known the kareshi for 4-5 years before he was my significant other. It is really creepy how he could know me so well. Like, he would know when I am tired or when I am craving for something. And what made me love him more each day is how much he loves me.

He will never get angry or raise his voice at me. No matter what I did wrong, he will always say, it's ok, it's alright, don't worry about it. He always tells me how unbelievable it is that someone like me would accept him. Well, it is unbelievable how someone could ever love me this much.

Well.. for our 1 year anniversary, the kareshi pre-booked a place at Acme Bar & Coffee in Troika, KL for our Sunday lunch. That was our pre-anniversary celebration.

"ABC"

Bacon & Snail... Acme's Breakfast...


The kareshi's face...


On the actual date of our anniversary, he brought me to Leonardo's in Bangsar... It was so freaking dark inside I can hardly see where I am going... So I didn't manage to take the picture of our super yummy food.
Leonardo's menu... 

Leonardo's theme is "Pork" but it is rather peculiar that they serve Pork Chop, Fettucinne Carbonara AND ALSO, BAK KUT TEH. Like seriously... And we saw a customer actually ordering their bak kut teh.




A special suprise which he picked on his own. 



I love you Guo Guo! ^^
Happy One Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*