Search This Blog

Sunday

My Valentine

Long time no see. I am such a lazy fatty. Probably because the kareshi is a lazy fatty as well. But he is the sweetest fatty. I have never celebrated valentines day. Or more accurately, had never valentines day been made such a big deal in my life. 

This year my kareshi booked us a place at Hilton's. I was sick that day with running nose and slight sorethroat but I didn't want his efforts to go to waste so I went but did not take any pictures because I looked so horribleeeeeeee~ 

So let's fast forward...

 Chinese New Year decorations

Pink and red... Both my favourite colours!

Don't know why, but the kareshi is always having trouble taking "normal" pictures...

He looks really nice here, right? He even shaved... XD

My valentines gift~ Mary had a little ram... little ram...



FEW WEEKS LATER... It's my BIRTHDAY!!!

The kareshi had arranged a surprise birthday for me at my favourite karaoke place. With my close friends and colleagues. But I didn't take either pictures either because:-
1. I was wearing house clothes, like pyjamas
2. I was crying for like a whole 10 minutes! Dammit!

He bought a whole Pavlova from Alexis!! 


Then, at night, he brought me to this place called "Huck's Cafe" which he booked in January. ~_~"
It was located in Bangsar which is actually a house and the chef personally cooks for you.



I even had make up and lipstick...



Are we there yet?


Huck's Cafe (...or really, Huck's bungalow)



The place is really quiet... And I really liked the environment...



Wow. So feels. Much Romantic. Very love. 
(My english did not just became worse, it's just a reference to "doge" meme)



Piccies before din dins



Appetisers



Mushroom soup. I really like soups. And I loved this. 
There were at least 3 types of mushrooms in there.



Gourmet pie with a twist. There were pomelo leaves and it tasted like a fushion of cream soup with curry. =S


And last but not least... My favourite part of the meal... DESSERTS!!!


Earl grey tea. Brownies. And creme brulee. YUM! YUM! YUMS!! YUMMEH YUMMEH YUMS!!! 
Looking back, this made me really hungry...
*drools*


Would you like to know what the kareshi got me for my birthday gift? 



A SHAGBARK!!!
Omg! It is so freaking cute I could die. When it is upgraded, it wears a pair of sunglasses. I really love this shagbark. 
(it is a dota 2 courier, if you do not what is it)

Then, we spent the next day entirely playing with legos. (My second birthday gift). 



The kareshi always gets me gifts which meant a lot to me. Makes me really touched at times. Makes me feel like he really put a lot of thought into a gift. Efforts. Makes me feel that he really couldn't live without me. That he really understands me. That he really meant every word he said. That he really keeps his promises.


I Love You! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*