Search This Blog

Friday

Happy New Year! - 2014

Dear 2013,

You have been giving me all sorts of wonderful surprises. Thanks for showing me who I am, what I am made of and that I deserved to love and be loved. 

~ fatter, properous me ~

Thanks for bringing special friends into my life. It makes work much more bearable. And it makes me happy everyday. 
~ Friends who are more than just mere colleagues ~

Thanks for showing me how important my family is to me and thanks for bringing the kareshi to me. He has filled my life with colours and painted my world. He makes me look forward to everyday and surprises me with little things.


~ the kareshi ~


As in life, all great things must come to an end. I have not changed who I am, I just grew into someone much better.


Love, 

Candesse.










Welcome 2014!!! 
You have been good to me so far 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*