Search This Blog

Thursday

He makes me smile

Just wanted to share something that made me smile today.


When I first received it, I thought I misread it, so I re-read it a few times. But then, I couldn't believe my eyes. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Yet, my heart was beating like I ran a marathon. I feel light-headed. And I was out of breath.


It started when I was bragging about predicting the England - Italy Euro 2012 match, whereby I said Italy would stand a chance after 90 minutes with the penalty kicks (because Buffon is awesome like that! and I have proof that I said it BEFORE the match!). Anyway, he insisted that England was going to thrash Italy. So, after that match, I had to practice my bragging rights. 
*Italy won by 13-0 with the penalty kicks, by the way. =D*

Me : What did I say!!! What did I say??!! Hahahahaha!!!! In your face, yo!



(then I sent him this picture of a mini cooper with eye lashes parked right outside my office)


Me : Cute, huh?





I've never been called pretty. Attractive, yes. Cute, yes. But never pretty or gorgeous, and most definitely not a goddess. But what I liked most was, he made me feel like I was a crazy-in-love-high-school-girl once again. 


shy onion head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*