Search This Blog

Monday

Just because...

Just because I'm no longer with Max (I refuse to use the word "Single" because that word seems to give an impression that I'm "available" to be dated), I AM NOT AVAILABLE!!


If I said I will NOT suit you, I don't want you to wait and I don't want a relationship, 
it means I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU!!!
It also means, DO NOT WAIT FOR ME!!! I DO NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP! I DO NOT WANT TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS! EVER!


How much more blunt do you want me to be? 


Honestly, til now, though my pride doesn't allow me to admit, there's only ONE and ONLY ONE person who has my heart, I only have a heart and it belongs wholly and exclusively to someONE else. 




= Please understand that I respect you as a friend, and I do not want to insult or hurt you =
= I'm sorry that you are hurting now, but it is better to be clear now than when the wounds gets deeper =







No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*