Search This Blog

Thursday

The Pork Place

Hey, guys! - and girls...

Have you been planning for V- day??
Where to celebrate... What to buy...?

Well, if you're in Selangor/ KL, I have a place to recommend...



- The Pork Place-


Well, the name says it all... If you love pork, this place offers pork in most of its dishes...

Most of all, it is quiet... Where you can whisper sweet nothings in her ear...

(unless you have a noisy group of uncivilized pigs next to your table, to which I suggest you slaughter them and serve while piping hot)

Anyway......


I wouldn't recommend the "Pork Shoulder" because it costs RM45 and there is no fragrant smell, to which I suspect, they didn't marinate the pork... But if you're not a picky eater, the cream sauce which was served with the pork shoulder... smells & tastes gooood......(note the extra "oo"s)

I wouldn't recommend the "Katsu Ciabatta"(RM23) either... the cooking and preparation is waaaaayyyy too simple... A waste of tastebuds time, I'd say...

However, the "Pork Belly spaghetti"(RM24) is a better choice... It might be a little pricey compared to other western restaurants, but it is very fragrant... Smells like... like... heaven... If, heaven have a smell... It'd probably smell like that...(I'm exaggerating... It does not taste like heaven, I do not know what heaven tastes like...but it is a fragrant taste of cream which will melt in your mouth) AND most importantly... they serve it with a generous amount of PORK!


Apologies for the non- existent pictures... I have been downgraded from a lousy phone to a barely usable phone... and hence... no pictures... =(You'd just have to take my word for it... =S


"The Pork Place" is located at "IOI boulevard"... And MAYBE... after the meal, you can enjoy a mug of beer with her while listening to a band at "The Palette, IOI boulevard", located just BEHIND "The Pork Place"...




FML story: I am not celebrating V-day this year......... AGAIN!!!

P/S : I promise to post a "Easy Lazy Pork Chop Recipe" on the 12th of February... Just in case you want to prepare something special for him/her instead... ;D






1 comment:

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*