Search This Blog

Wednesday

Break Out

Break Out - Tohoshinki's new song about facing their fears... Tohoshinki is one of the BEST boyband in ASIA! I don't care what you think...

**********************************

Anyway, I am not posting about the song... Recently I have been posting about MY own relationships, so, now... I am going to post about a REAL story which I heard from someone someone someone someone... Someone!

This guy... Well, let's call him "Super Mario"... Because he is a super amazing guy... A rare species...
Super Mario is from Indonesia and he looks like Chinese. But that is not the reason why he is super...



Super Mario has a girlfriend back in Indonesia. And he has been studying here for about 2 years? (If I remembered correctly). And all this time, he NEVER... I repeat, N-E-V-E-R flirt with other girls. And not because his friend told me so(Guys always lies for their "brothers"), it was because we hung out before. So, he is kind of a friend/acquaintance
plus minus...
Sure.. he talks to girls... but he never asked for a dance or asks for numbers AND always maintains a distance... He would just look around, enjoy the song and drink the whole night. Seriously. I have never met a guy who is so in love with his girlfriend the way Super Mario is with his girlfriend... And they have been together for a very long time. I hope, I get to meet this lucky girl someday... She must be very special because Super Mario is NOT an ugly dude, neither is he retarded. In fact, he is an ENGINEERING student who is quite good-looking. So, yeah, there is NOTHING wrong with him except he is VERY FAITHFUL. So, don't assume he is ugly just because he is FAITHFUL.

So, he is really SUPER, right?

I mean, his friends goes clubbing all the time, going out with girls, getting numbers... And all this while, he was never influenced... I guess... that, is true love...




AND remember, his girlfriend is BACK IN INDONESIA and they have NOT MET IN 2 YEARS!!!  



Is there anyone else like that or is he the only species?



3 comments:

  1. omg..he is soo damn faithful 1 ooo..hopes for our guys are same as him..hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, weh... really one of a kind leh... hehe...i hope so too... =D

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*