Search This Blog

Wednesday

RANTS : Shortest...stinkiest valentine's day...EVER!!!

Why is it stinky, you ask?

Well, Max only has 3 full days of holiday. And on the first day of Chinese New Year, some guy just decided that, well...It was an awesome day TO BANG MY CAR!!! wtfftwwtfftw!!!

And because this year, Chinese New Year falls on the same day as Valentine's Day, there is NO VALENTINE'S DAY for me!!!

On the first day of Chinese New Year, I drove back to my hometown to pick Max to come back KL. I had a nice lunch with Max and his family in his house. =D
When I told Max that a guy bang onto my car, his dad rushed over, flying over the humps... >.<
I feel guilty... but at the same time, I feel cared... HAHA!!!*ehhemmm*
Anyway, I missed his mum so much!!!! Max's mum slimmed down like 4kgs... I wonder if it is a good thing...
Then, his cousins and his aunt came over. *YAY!!!ANG PAO!!*
Then, Max said he remembered the dates wrongly, so I had to drive back WITHOUT MAX!!! T_____T

Suckssuckssuckssuckssucks!!!!!! grrrr~~~

On the day that Max was going back to Singapore, I showed my temper because...because...I don't want him to go~~~~~~

But he was so nice and said nothing... in d end...I get to take a picture with him before he left... =D

 *yeah, he purposely made that stupid "smart" face*

I made a Valentine's Day card for him... Well, maybe it turned into an @$$-wipe now... >.<

 *the front*



*inside...yup...it is a pop-up card*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*