Search This Blog

Monday

You love me? I hate you...


Long before you came home, I had ALREADY said I will fetch you home.
All of the sudden, YOU ALREADY told me your dad will fetch instead.
But you can't remember when or how you told me.

I knew you needed a blankie long before you said anything...
If I was not attentive or I did not cared, would you know there is a promotion for a blankie? Or where is the promotion?

I knew you wanted snow skin mooncake, and I knew where to get it. But you don't want it.
You do not want anything from me.

I don't want you to pay for anything, but you insisted, and yet, you complain about it.
Pay you back also can not, don't pay you back also can not.

You are only back for a week, ONE WEEK. Or actually LESS than a week.
And you are not coming back until next year.
Am I asking too much to spend some time with you?
AM I??!!

Instead, you prefered watching movie till wee hours in the morning, 5-6am.
One week is such a short time compared to the three months you will be away.

You want me to be all cheerful and joyous when I know that 2 hours dinner with you is in exchange for half a day to NOT be with you?

Understanding...understanding... How am I not understanding?
You do not understand me instead.

HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME?
it's such a joke. If so, then I must hate you very much.

8 comments:

  1. wah..its a serious probs ooo....i tink u are being understanding beb..be ok there...stay strong...mayb its nt his gud time..huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ktz : yeah, i'm fine de...hw abt u?
    @Daphne :
    yeah...he went back to spore adi lor...but i think i'm getting used to the distance lor...juz dun like his attitude...hehe~
    i dunno wher 2 reply ur comment cz u no more chatbox...haha...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..dun wowie babe..u jst reply in ur blog k..i will pandai2 go click2 n read nreply ya..hehe...bout d distance babe..we share d same probs rite..so sure we both cn manage to get use to it rite..hmm..his attitude ah...jst giv him some time k..hen hv small talk wit him..u both hv been long time together so its quite easy to talk rite..hehe...yeah..mine no more chatbox ody cuz u knw some ppl din satisfy wit me..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...i wun b seeing him til next yr...sobs...u've been wif ur luv 4 many yrs adi?yeah...talk many times adi...since he wun budge den i have 2 tolerate lur...post picts of ur bday cel soon ok? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. last time wen me wit my 5 yrs of bf..i was away wit him n we both really have same probs jst like urs..but my toleration towards him are way too d dead path..so he ended up being my ex..then my bf nw oso live far away frm me but we do lots of talk wit each oth...try to find perfect time to talk2 wit ur bf k...mayb he find it nt tat important anymore but u try to on remind him tat u hv feelings too...
    sure will beb...will post out my bday cel on my blog ya..hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...yeah...i video call wif him evryday...but he cant do anitin abt it cz he is busy wif club and society commitments in his uni...even nw he is still in meeting...i tink ntu students dunno how 2 c time...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol..tats hard..hmm...mayb u shud mms him wit d text 'im still alive..still nid ur luv ok?"...lol...sound like desperate..hahakz..

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*