Search This Blog

Monday

YOU had it tough??!! Think again...

THIS STORY IS ABOUT A FRIEND.
F is a primary school friend whom had lost contact with everyone of us(those from primary school).
Recently, he re-contacted us. And he had changed a lot!
Boy, I had never expected a friend to go through life with so much difficulties.

F is from a broken family. AND he became an anti-social. I guess he is just to shy to socialize.

For the past few years, his girlfriend was his family, his best friend, his soul mate... Well, she was EVERYTHING to him. And then, all of a sudden, she left him. Not for another guy, but to God. Yes... she passed away because of cancer.

And everyday, he would suddenly stop talking, and sit in a corner, feeling very down. Sometimes, he would smile to himself. But I felt heart-broken because a nice person like him had to go through this. I don't think I can even make it through a day without Max, and definitely not 2 years.

A month before his girlfriend died, he was still unaware of her condition. Well, I mean who would want the person you love, worry about your condition every minute of everyday? I understood why she hid it from him.

But ever since she passed away, he had been blaming himself for being a useless boyfriend because he did not realize her condition. He has been carrying this guilt for the past 2 years.

And as you know, I must "ke poh"(nosy), and gave him a lot of advice. It was not his fault that she did not want him to know right? And I told him to respect her decision, and she did it out of LOVE! If he were to continue blaming himself, how would she feel? If he continue to be unhappy because of this, how would she feel? I am not asking him to forget her, I am just asking him to let go of the guilt and be happy. At least, for her...

Now, he is happy around us now. And less emo. And he did change from the quiet emo to the talkative guy(still emo sometimes).

So, if you say that your girlfriend dumped you or your girlfriend is being unreasonable, I say SUCK IT UP!!! At least, she's alive right?

2 comments:

  1. wah... you got the point! Suck it up !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi how to reach you? ><"!

    Msn add me if you're free ;p

    KuetTai@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*