Search This Blog

Friday

He/she is just not that into you..



I realized that many people take things for granted. Even when they have the best in life.

Story A
My friend, Y which I mentioned in the earlier post. She had a wonderful boyfriend who loves her more than himself. But, NO! She did not want him. She wants a sweet talker, someone fresh... THE GUY DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY TEETH!(okay, I exaggerated, one of his tooth fell off -fuglyyy). He is not cute-looking or has any future. And of course, the main strategy in going after girls is to be really nice to the girl. (D-U-H!!) So, of course he is nice to her.

The truth is, I don't really like the guy. Maybe because I was hoping that she would get back with K. Even after they broke up, K was always there for her. He still brings her lunch. He is really good to her. I mean... WTF is wrong with you??!! omg! How I wish to slap some sense into her thick head. Which is why I said, people take things/ people for granted. Perhaps when history repeats itself, then and only then... would she realize who is really good to her. GROW UP, PLEASE!!!


This new guy did not even realize she was sick and brought her to some mamak stall for dinner where all his GUY friends are. ALL GUYS. Obviously, he was showing off. Lame lame... A newbie could have done better than that! When will she wake up??!! And she won't listen to any of our advice. Her previous ex(who was before K) was always saying she was old and ugly. When HE was d fugly one. He did not care about her and spread bad rumours about her when they broke up. Again... WTF is wrong with you???!!! Wake up now! before its too late...

And then I realize people are sometimes really dumb. But all in the name of LOVE. which is one-sided

Story B
Another story is an acquaintace was going after a girl who works close to his workplace. And he bought her a $200 perfume. Come on... If the girl likes you, you would only need to buy $20 gift. Don't be silly. And he said that she gave it back to him. Hello??!! IS THIS YOUR FIRST DAY ON EARTH??!! Of course she'll need to act a little shy and reject the gift. It is a basic skill. But she accepted the gift eventually but not the guy. Put the puzzle together, man!

I've got to go chill myself off. Have been mixing with blur people lately... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*