Search This Blog

Wednesday

Love Letters

So, I was cleaning my closet and stuffs, and look what I found...?

My love letters' folder covered in dusts. And spider webs. And lizard crap. *shudders*

Reading these letters after so many years put a smile on my face. Actually, it made me laugh out loud. We were so childish. And silly. But everything was easier back then, simpler. And happier.


These were from GK. And he actually took the time to draw a Charizard Pokemon.

There were some from my national service days too. Some were from guy friends, some from girl friends, I kept it all. Those were the good times.

This was the first letter from a very sweet guy, SJ. But I forgot to take it out from my pocket, so it ended up in the washing machine. Hahaha!

SJ was a very sweet guy. He still is a sweet guy, but I don't know why he likes to act like a jerk sometimes. And then, there was a stack of letters which broke my heart. Well, because I broke that guy's heart, and the one last letter from him, was about how broken he was. That was the only thing I have ever regretted in my live. Though I never played with his feelings, neither did I want to intentionally hurt him, in the end, he still got hurt. I've not  seen him after that because... he refused to talk to me. 

D, sorry that I broke your heart. I was childish and immature. But I hope you are truly happy now, wherever you are.


Oh, btw, how was your Valentine's Day? I hope everyone had a magical night.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*