Search This Blog

Wednesday

Rage! Fury!

ALL THIS WHILE HE HAD SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIPS, BUT HE HAD A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH ME!!! BECAUSE I MADE THE SACRIFICES!!! WHY WOULDN'T HE EVEN TRY WORKING AT OUR RELATIONSHIP!!!! *inserts profanities*

Rawrrrrrrrr~

Okay... I'm over the rage phase and/or blaming him for everything...
I think(?) We are talking again, as friends though. Afterall, I am "THE BEST BABY".



P/S : I'll try my best to be a good friend. Though I'm the "best baby", I really suck at the "friends" department. =S

3 comments:

  1. accidentally clicked love it 3 times x.x
    btw,hope u will b okey~
    good luck for exam:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's ok... You can click as many times as you like... :D
    Thanks~ I hope you stay strong and focus on what you need to at the moment. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope i can :(
    i feel better when friends with me,but once i back to house...i will simply think T^T
    i really dont know when can settle all dis problems=( donno when can he realise...>.<

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*