Search This Blog

Thursday

This is the thing which pisses me off!!






This is a true story {ALL THE OTHER STORIES ARE TRUE TOO} about an acquaintance, -YES!ACQUAINTANCE!


This girl is 22 years old and she drives a nice car for her age. A Malaysian car, but not a small one like Kelisa, Kancil or MyVi, etc. She is a student. And guess what she does for a living?

- A MISTRESSsssssssss!!!!!!! -


You read it right, she is a MARRIED MAN'S mistress! Damned it! And to make things clear, I DID NOT presume she is, it came out FROM HER OWN MOUTH!!! OMG! She is not ashamed to say it out. And she knew he had a wife! WITH KIDS! WTH!!!!!!!!!


I mean I get it if she has to feed her sick mother and put her 12 brothers/sisters to school(which she don't), BUT NOOOOOOOOO... It was all for the luxuries. LV bags, clothes, nail spa, etc. It is so so so so so so..............I am so speechless... YOU RUINED OTHER PEOPLE'S MARRIAGE JUST TO GET WHAT YOU WANT!



* I am just too pissed to continue right now, go figure *

1 comment:

  1. hi Candesse
    I just dropped by to say hi. now that i am looking through my old blog posts, i just realised that you posted a comment a while ago.
    Thanks for reading my blog and your comments are always welcomed :) After all, we are all human who are looking for some love and support.
    Happy to tell you that my life is better now. I still love him, but i have accepted that i can never be with him.


    http://soul-dialogues.blogspot.com/2009/07/moving-on.html

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*