Search This Blog

Tuesday

This is what I call LOVE...

Short Message~
To:
 [kaWan baik L1m ah bI] ,21... 


You mentioned, puppy love, but you did not mention whether the girl is your girlfriend, or your best friend, or just  an acquaintance.
Due to lack of information, I can not really give much advise. I can only say that, it does not matter what your friends think, it does not matter what people say, if you think she is the right one for you, then I think you should go for it. =D

P/S : You can key in your email in the chatbox, as no one will be able to see it except me... Hope to hear from you soon.
_____________________________________________________________




Rob is from a mixed racial background, Ann is Chinese. Back in the days, interracial relationships are often discouraged. When Rob and Ann go on a date, Ann has to be worried about facing her mother who was strongly against their relationship. Whenever Ann came back from her date with Rob, her mother would beat her up with a thick cane, ones which were thicker than those made into a tongkat (walking stick made of cane).

They continued being together despite all the objections. But, the beating never stopped. This went on for few years. And finally, Rob couldn't take it, he couldn't bear seeing Ann getting hurt and so, they broke up.

After 30 over years, they were never married. Rob stayed near Ann's house and cycles past her house EVERYDAY. Until last year. Because Rob passed away last year. I can honestly say that I DO NOT KNOW how Ann feels now, but I can tell you, being parted for 30 over years and yet, remained loyal and faithful is what I call true LOVE. They had no sweet talks, commitment, and yet, their love remains. I couldn't imagine how tough it is for them, because I have not experienced such thing. But I can only hope that they will find each other in heaven.







The next thing I want to say is, I HAVE KNOWN ROB & ANN MY WHOLE LIFE! And I never knew about their story until Rob passed away! And I thought they were just acquaintances. But, when I was told of this story, I felt a sting in my heart. I complained too much, expected too much, while there were others who wasn't given a chance to be together despite the depths of their love for each other, is just... heart-wrenching...

LUCKILY, we are living in the year 2010, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Everyone is allowed to be with anyone. So, IF you have been doubting whether you should confessed your love to him/her, I say, CONFESSED NOW!!!









OR YOU WOULD RATHER WAIT 30 YEARS???!!!




p/s : oh,ya... about the interesting story I mentioned in the previous post, this is not it... >.<

2 comments:

  1. If waiting or confessing neither works,maybe get another possible candidate? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh~~~ Since your case is special, I would recommend some spanking...LOL!
    jk... nah... just have fun and enjoy the ride, which he's bringing you... Since he's enjoying it, why not you?

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*