Search This Blog

Friday

*round 1*...FIGHT!!


To be honest, I can't remember when was the last time I fought with Max. It was probably a year ago.
*feel like picking a fight with him*
Just kidding.

Fighting or being in an argument is not all that bad. But make sure that when you have an argument, both sides have a chance to talk, like a debate. Express it all out. Fight like wolves. The point is, both sides have a chance to say how they feel. And both sides win. (Actually there is no win or lose, it is just that everyone wants to be happy with their partner, yes?)

For example, Max and I really fight when we fight. That is how I understand how he feels, and he understands what I want and vice versa. And no more arguing about the same matter anymore, because both already said what is needed to be said.


For some people, they are afraid of arguments, so they try to avoid it. But does avoiding help? NO. In fact, when an issue comes up, solve it by talking, discussing, shouting, hitting, farting, burping, etc. Anything to express yourself. (Don't hit so hard until it becomes an abuse lah, maybe just a pat or something, to make them pay attention)

Why?

Because if you leave the issue halfway, it will certainly, positively, ABSOLUTELY RESURFACE! Then, you have to go through the same process again and again, arguing over the same matter, the same issue, the same topic and at the same time, new issues pop up. So, it will be a never ending argument anyway. So, why not solve the issue whenever it comes up? Bury the issue deep down and never mention it again.

Or would you rather argue about the same issue every week? The choice is yours.

But of course, there a some people who just don't understand human language. I have personally met some of these people.
example :

Me : Why don't you tell him you care? I mean, you care about him, right?
Human : Yes, I know. I don't know.
Me : What do you mean you know, you don't know?
Human : I care. I don't know.
Me : You mean you don't know how to tell him? Or what?
Human : No, I know. But he is a guy. I am a girl.
Me : Huh?? But he already told you he cared right? So what is wrong if you did the same?
Human : Because elephant is mammal and very big. Because he is a guy, I am a girl. I think we are going to celebrate somewhere nice this year.
Me : What? I mean that's not even the topic... ...zzz


*see...so random, and out of topic...gets on my nerve talking to someone like this!*


It is really difficult to talk to them, but it all comes back to how much you know/understand them. If you know/understand them, I am sure you know the way to get the message through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*