Search This Blog

Saturday

Uncomplicated it

continued from previous post...

J thought that eventhough she was the official girlfriend, she is still the third one. So, she thought, at least she managed to save a friendship eventhough the relationship did not work out. Little did she know that the "friend" was not her friend at all.


After J broke up with Ass, he went out with K "in daylight" - okay, they officially went out together. After a few months, Ass got bored because he went out with ONLY ONE girl. Then he kept stalking J asking her to go back to him and that he had already broken up with K. J then consulted me, which resulted me scolding J for making such a bad choice.

I told her, "This kind of guy is worthless piece os sh*t and a useless cheater. He cheated twice and he can cheat you again. Plus, if you really is important to him, he would not have waited a few months to get you back. Even if he was not with K, he could cheat on you with another girl anyway."

J declined Ass but remained friends. Soon after, ugly monsters appeared. K hinted J to back off by "accidently" sending love e-mails/comments between her and Ass. K even deleted J from her friend list and does not see J as a friend. Ass was irritated that J did not accept him back, he started assaulting her with foul language. (see what happens when you reject a guy... -an ugly low self-esteem monster shows up with no manners)

J was no doubt upset but broke off all contacts with them. However, Ass is still not letting go.




ASSDonkey



# Yes, I know this is a one-sided story. I actually heard this story more than a month ago but decide to post now because I was trying to hear the other side of the story. Since K was avoiding me like a plague, I guess she is indeed guilty as charged. Plus, I have known K for 7 years, maybe less but about there. So, there is no reason to avoid me unless you have something to hide, right? #

IMHO: In the matter of fact, I think K purposely told J Ass's name (refer previous post), so that J will leave. Because J is the official girlfriend and Ass would not leave J, so she have to make J leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*