Search This Blog

Saturday

To fate or not to faith?

(Yes, I know there is grammatical error in the title)

"算我们有缘无分, 分手吧。"
"Maybe we were fated to meet, but not destined to be together. Let's just break up."

Does this sound familiar? Sound so sad, huh? Feels like God is playing a game that He had led a couple to meet and fall in love but they were not to spend the rest of their life together...

B-U-L-L-S-H-@-T

If you want to break up, at least think of a better excuse la.
I mean how would you know if you were not destined to be together? ARE YOU PSYCHIC GOD???!!!


I'd like to believe that destiny is in my own hands, that I control my own destiny. I want to be able to do all I can to keep him. And if all else fails, I would not blame it on destiny, I would blame it on me.

If I said it's destiny...it's destiny, if he was destined to be mine, then he would be with me no matter what happens. Is that really so? Does it mean that I don't have to put any effort? That I don't have to make sacrifice, I don't have to tolerate, I don't have to be understanding, AND he would still be with me(because it is destiny)? WHO WOULD WANT TO BE WITH A PERSON LIKE THAT???



If you are destined to be someone great, if you did not put any effort, do you think you can be someone great? But if you are destined to be poor(I don't believe anyone is destined to be poor though), but you put effort, you work hard, would you remain poor?


My point is, destiny is in your own hands. You decide what you would become. Do not blame destiny or God for what YOU have decided.


If you want to break up, give THE REAL REASON, he/she has the rights to know if you had someone else, or if you did think you can find someone better.





NOTE : **Max and I are fine.**
I am saying this in general because I realize people always give stupid excuses to break up(mother disapproves, friend disapproves, dog disapproves, house lizard disapproves).
If you knew your mother would disapprove, why start the relationship in the first place? Right?





4 comments:

  1. Remember that love is TWO ways...
    If only one is doing all, then that one person MUST see the reality of the situation.

    BOTH party must know & make CONTINUOUS effort... one sided effort can only last for a relatively short term...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, true... i did mention that in my previous post... but the main thing in this post is if you want to break up, let the other person know the truth, don't give some lame excuse(unless, well its true la), but in most cases, it is not... it is bcz they found someone else, that they want to break up and leave the other person thinking it was their fault for the break up.
    and i'm saying this bcz my friend had to go through that process.

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*