Search This Blog

Wednesday

Simple Plan - ruined... sigh~

It is Max's birthday today. And I had made plans to celebrate his birthday. I do not want it to be simple because I celebrated his previous birthday three days in a row. Last night he called me, around 11pm...

Max : Where are we going tomorrow?
Me : Rest at home. I feel a bit tired. We'll decide tomorrow. (I wanted to give him a surprised, I
even asked his mum's permission to bring him out)

Max : You wanna go catch a movie with me and Jason tomorrow?
Me : ......................
(in my head) Wtf??!! I am so gonna kill Jason... Stupid Max... Spoil my plan... Told you to
keep Wednesday free for me right? Don't understand simple English is it?
......blood boiling...
boiling...
Max : Hallo? Hallo? Are you there?
Me : Urm... Ya... Did I not tell you to keep Wednesday free FOR ME???!!!
Max : Okay, okay... I was just asking... I'll tell Jason we're not going, okay?
Me : .....................

Actually I was upset because I booked a karaoke room for the both of us. I wanted to spend the whole day just with him. I also made a reservation in a cafe by the window. So, of course I am upset to hear he wanna go watch movie with JASON larh!!!

This morning... He came LATE... Bye bye reservation for karaoke room...And this sick cat spoiled my plans anyway... Pfffffft... NO MORE SPECIAL SURPRISE NEXT YEAR!!!! What/which/who sick cat? This sick cat...(^^,) dun angry, ya?

So, we went for "Transformers II" instead... FOR THE SECOND TIME!!! I can remember the movie because we went for it recently... Especially the part about, " I am under the enemy's scrotum" ...(no need to refresh my memory) =.="

Then, we went for dinner... I brought him to a new place... The place is located on the second floor of a shophouse, so he could not guess where we were going. And he kept asking me, "Where are you bringing me?", "Are we going to a cake shop? I don't want cake...", "Why are we walking towards the tyre shop? Are we eating tyres?"... (sick but can still tell lame chop jokes)



^the interior of the cafe^


When I first came to this cafe, it was peaceful and quiet, and in someways, romantic... Today unfortunately, I do not know where these "pasar" people came from, blabbering away loudly and their phone ringtones - OMG!! It can be heard from miles away... If they wanna blab away loudly, they should go to a "mamak" right? ...pmo...
Then the food came... YAYYYY!!!!!

^ Max's food^





^nice aromatic nasi lemak...yumm yumm^



I could not re-call the name of the drink but it has a zesty lemon taste and sweet sago... Our table was by the window but there were not much to see... And our dinner was over in 30mins(after all the effort I put in...sigh~)... because... my sick cat was shivering like crazy... poor thing...
Lastly... I wanna wish him...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
(you know I love you) >.<

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, i just read ur description about yourself. and you play dota?! Wo de tian. Haha! Mind to play together when you have free time?

    hmm, sad about that Jason. l0l. however, the Machi Chicken look nice (not the rice tho, just the chicken, haha)

    And you nid to use FLASH to take your picture :p

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*