Search This Blog

Sunday

Bored...

There was this guy which I went out with, D. He was a really nice guy. He is not really smart but he is a studious type. Not the bad boy kind. I knew him from tuition. And a convent girl had her eyes on him, which made her badmouth me later. Anyway, D is from an above average family. And his mum is very protective of him(yeah, he's the only son) or *erhemm* "mama's boy". Hahaha!

Anyway, he is really sweet. He would look for me before school starts(he's from another school). Not to mention he walked to school just to see me. It was nice at first. But soon, I began to hide from him. I even went earlier to school while he skipped school just to see me. And after avoiding him for about two months, I finally broke the news to him. It totally broke his heart. He even pleaded for weeks.

After the break up, I never saw him again. I guess I was really mean to him. He gave his all but I ignored his feelings. I guess when I saw him everyday, I feel like I could not breathe. Suffocating. Bored with the predictable everydays. I guess this happens when one does not know how to tell the other how they really feel... or when one does not know how to be honest... or the other one does not know how to give space. And also when one is too young to appreciate anyone.

Over the years, I've learnt that what goes around comes around. I regretted hurting anyone. You will be treated the same way you treat others. I have learnt my lesson. And for this guy, D, I'm glad he found someone(my god-sis)... How small this world is... I gave my blessings and is really happy for them. And they are still together til this day. Its about 5 or 6 years now. Happy endings. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*