Search This Blog

Monday

♥♥♥ LOVE ♥♥♥



This is such a wonderful story, that I had to post it.
For those of you who could not understand cantonese, here is the story.

***

It does not matter how long a person lives, but it is how a person live life to the fullest.
But how?
How do we live life to the fullest???

There was an island, which lived Happiness, Sorrow and LOVE. There were also other emotions living there as well.

One day, they received news from all over the place stating that the island is about to sink. So, everyone on the island decided to build a boat, preparing to leave. Except...LOVE. It insists on remaining on the island until the very end. After a few days, the island began to sink, LOVE had no choice but to leave. Coincidently, Wealth which was in a yatch passed by. LOVE asked, "Wealth, could you give me a lift?" Wealth said, "I'm sorry, there is no place for you as I am transporting many treasures and gold."

Then, LOVE saw Vanity on a beautiful ship, sun-bathing. And so, LOVE asked, "Vanity, can you give me a hand?" Vanity replied, "You are all wet, won't you dirty my ship? I think better not."

Then, LOVE met Sorrow. So LOVE asked, "Sorrow, please bring me away." Sorrow sighed, "I am too sorrowful, I want to be alone, please leave me alone." And Sorrow just left soon after.

Moments later, Happiness passed by. But because Happiness was in such a joyful moment, it did not even notice LOVE's cry for help.

Suddenly, there was the sound of a ship's horn. "LOVE, come over here, I will ship you away." LOVE was so happy that it forgot to ask what was the saint's name. Right after LOVE reached a safe ground, this saint had already left. LOVE was so thankful and so it asked Wisdom, "Hmm, who was the saint who lent me a hand?" Wisdom replied, "It was Time."

Time? Why would it want to help me? Wisdom smile and said, "Because, only Time could understand how great LOVE is."

***

Usually when we have it all, it easy to get lost. Because when we have more than we ever wished for, we tend to take things for granted.




But when we are in despair, we would assume that there is nothing left. No hope, no joy, no life. Other people's care and kindness are often unnoticed.


Then, time and only time could change everything. Only true LOVE could withstand the challenges of time.


This is why, a person is said to have lived life to the fullest when they had experienced LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*