Search This Blog

Thursday

Til Death Do Us Part

If my time is up, would you still be by my side?
Would you still remember me?

I know life ain't a bed of roses.
Well, could it just be life with a bed of lilies?
It does not necessary need to be roses.

I don't care if there ain't no luxurious life.
I don't care if life is too short.
I don't care if life is tough.
Just as long as I am with you.

Well, talk is cheap. Anyone and EVERYONE can say that.
EVERYONE can say, "I'd give my life for him/her!"

HAVE YOU DONE THAT? or at least close to it?
THE ANSWER IS NO...so you have no rights to say "I can give up my life, I can sacrifice, blah blah blah yada yada yada"

My life...had never been a normal one. Well, it was not tough, but it definitely was no ordinary life. And my love life... HAHA! freaking dramatic one.

Have you ever...
1. Chose to leave because you thought it'd be best for HIM/HER or it'd make HIM/HER happier?
(seriously, most people would say they had, but actually, they THOUGHT they could find someone better. But when they realize they could not...they would say it was for HIS/HER best - faker!)

2. Gone back to help the person you love, who said he/she did NOT love you anymore?
(with no intentions but just help)

3. Give up your dreams for him/her?
(most people would just lie that they did...well, you know, I know, you did not do that...thick-faced)

4. Give up your friends?
(and lose about 80% of your friends)

5. Stand by him/her?
(and ignore all the consequences and do your best to help his situation EVEN AFTER HE/SHE SIMPLY SCOLDED YOU)

I did...
All of the above...and even more...
I did not complain when he did not trust me, I EARNED HIS TRUST instead.

YET...I never said I could give up my life for him...

But I know...I will definitely do my best, even if it was life-threatening...

COULD YOU?!

1 comment:

  1. Miss your post. Update more frequent please :p

    I'm your fan ^^v

    ReplyDelete

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*