Search This Blog

Wednesday

Life is a never ending journey... Love is a never ending race with obstacles...

*sigh*

I remember when I started being with Max, everyone was against us. EVERYONE!!! There were friends of mine who said that we would not last for more than 3 months. His ex-girlfriend was always in our way. Telling him she wants him back, but wishing me all the best being with him. There were a lot of drama for the first three months. And his family did not like me because of his ex-girlfriend. I was going through hell.

A year and a half has passed. I did my best to change his family's perception of me(I succeeded - luckily). I am very close with his family now and goes to his house everyweek. I can joke and play with his sisters. And his mum is very nice to me. I enjoy being in his home than mine. I love his family like mine. Then... I tried talking (or messaging...i think) his ex-girlfriend. I don't know what is in her mind but I think she is alright. My friends... accepted that I have changed. And they accepted the fact thet I may not be able to hang out with them as often. Everything seem so well. But fairy tales don't always last, do they?

Now the main challenge will be the distance... The distance of 253 kilometres... *sigh*



I can't help but wonder... How long do we need to get through this obstacle?? 2 years? 4 years? It seem like eternity to me... (T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share?
*hugs & kisses*